Create new tasks in your GitHub repositories
With our GitHub Issue Client you can easily and quickly create new tasks within your GitHub repositories. You can access all your available repositories and always get the latest data to create new tasks. All you need is to provide your username and the corresponding Personal Access Token. You create this in your Github profile. Are you using GitHub Enterprise? No problem, just provide your instance URL.
Help us with a small donation to finance the further development.
Installation and configuration
Download the current version of our Github Issue Client and save the file in a directory of your choice. In this directory the program creates its configuration file. Depending on how many different GitHub accounts you use, create another subdirectory each with a copy of the executable.
When you start the application for the first time, it checks whether you have already specified a user name and a Personal Access Token. If this is not the case, enter your own data on the configuration tab. We reload your repositories every time you start the program. This way the program will always show you the latest data. In addition you have the possibility to recall the list of your repositories at any time also over the button again.
Other options for setting are:
- Checking for updates at startup
- Using the Dark Mode
- Move application to the system tray when minimizing it
- Pinning windows to the lower right corner of your monitor
To use GitHub Enterprise, please enter the URL of your installation. Our program supports the current version 3 of the API.
The program saves the settings again when you exit. So you will not lose changed settings.
The next changes we would like to release in the next versions include:
- Use of templates when creating new issues
- A simple editor for more optimal formatting
This software Github Issue Client is freeware. It may be redistributed without our consent! We assume no liability for the software!
- NEW: Remember last five repositories for quickly open over the context menu
- CHG: Improve UI with more icons from Icon8
- CHG: Show new version number, if update is available
- FIX: It was possible that settings where not stored correctly
- NEW: Add possibility for GitHub Enterprise
- FIX: remove unused variables
- Known Issues:
- Limitation of 30 repositories, will be fixed soon.